If you know anything about New York, you know we are famous for a few food items including our pizza and bacon egg sandwiches. The best sandwiches can be found at those corner deli’s, but here’s a simple way to recreate the nostalgia.
New York Style Bacon Egg Sandwhich
Bacon (best to make in the oven)
Salt and pepper for seasoning
1. In a small pan, melt butter.
2. I’m a bowl beat the eggs (we use a fork) add salt and pepper
3. Cook the eggs in the pan, let it cook all the way before using a spatula to take it on.
4. On a plate have the roll open and ready, place the eggs on the roll and fold the egg contents like an omelette
5. Break up the bacon in 2-3 pieces and place on the eggs cover with the top of the roll. Eat and enjoy