Ever crave Nachos? We do all the time. We use the one Pan Santa Fe dish to give our nachos the umph it needs.
So this delicious dish is technically two pans/pots because you need to cook the quinoa.
2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
1 bag of frozen corn
1 Medium Onion, diced
1 Green Pepper, diced
1 garlic clove, minced
1 pound of Ground Lean Turkey
1 can of black beans
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 1/2 Tablespoons of Cumin
1 tablespoon of Coriander
1 cup Cooked Quinoa
- Heat up a large (somewhat deep, pan) with the olive oil, in a separate pot cook the quinoa
- Cook the corn for 3- 4 minutes
- Add the Garlic, onion and pepper and frequently stir for 5 minutes.
- Add the turkey, make sure its in smaller pieces. Your going to break it up with the wooden spoon. Coo until all the turkey is a light brown. Add the cumin and Coriander
- Add the black beans and diced tomatoes. Let it cook until the quinoa is ready, then add quinoa and stir so the quinoa is completely mixed in.
- On a plate, pile the chips (we like the scoops best for bite sized), spoon the Sante Fe mixture on top, then the cheese. To melt the cheese we microwave for 45 seconds (but do so until the cheese melts)