When I was a kid my mom found this weird looking pan, and we later learned it was called an Eberskiver pan. It took a while to figure out how to make them perfect, but we did it. Now there are small differences in what pancakes are and what Eberskivers are, based on the ingredients.
You can get your own Eberskiver pan here. Anyway, we had some fails until we figured out. Then we learned to add inclusions. Jam, chocolate chips, fruits like bananas are great for the middle and having a bite of flavor.
- Spon or medium cookie scooper
- Eberskiver pan
- 2 Cups Bisquick
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- Jam or chocolate chips for inside optional
- Butter or spray
- Just like pancakes, mix your ingredients together
- Heat up your Eberskiver pan, use butter or spray to coat it
- Fill the holes and add your extras in the middle, cook until you see bubbles on the surface
- Flip them (this part isn’t easy I found using chopsticks to work) and cook for a few more minutes
- Once done enjoy them