Thank you for stopping by. Below I’ve divided the curriculums by categories. Not one curriculum is better than another. I’m happy to help you figure out which curriculum fits your style and child best. You can mix and match or create your own. I won’t be copying curriculum info. If it says all inclusive, know that it has all the other components.
Located at https://winterpromise.com Winter Promise is a Charlotte Mason inspired curriculum that goes from preschool level to 12th grade. They mainly do worksheets but also have a digital course. Check out the website to learn more.
Abeka is a popular christian curriculum. You can get kits for ages Kindergarten through 12th Grade. They also offer a digital curriculum. You can check out more at https://www.abeka.com/Homeschool
Created by Alpha Omega Publications, Lifepac is a Kindergarten through 12th Curriculum. It is another popular Christian curriculum that is workbook based. Each workbook takes approximately 3-4 weeks per their website.
ACE Comprehensive Curriculum
ACE as well as PACE, another full curriculum from 1st Grade to 12th is a christian based curriculum. It also uses workbooks to teach children through the word of God. It is paired with their Reading master software. Check out more here.
Sunlight is yet another popular christian Curriculum. With an all inclusive kit, its workbook based with a teaching guide. You can check out more here.
My Fathers World.
A christian Curriculum is a Charlotte Mason inspired curriculum broken down into workbooks. They go from Pre-k to 12th grade. Chee out more here.
Christian Liberty Press
A Christian curriculum that goes from pre-school to 12th grade. There are two paths you can use. The Academy and the Independent.
Bob Jones University
BJU is another popular Christian curriculum. From Kindergarten to 12th Grade, BJU has both textbooks and video lessons. You can find out more here.
Time4Learning is another popular curriculum from Pre-K to 12th Grade. It is video based and logs everything for you. It is Language arts based so you may find it lacking in Science and History, Find out more here.
Oak Meadow is a virtual school that provides hard copy workbook as well as digital. They have one on one support with teachers as well. Find out more here.
Heart of Dakota
Another Christian based curriculum provides workbooks for Pres-school through 12th. Find out more here.
Easy Peasy All – in – One
Easy Peasy is a free all in one curriculum. They serve Preschool through 12th and have a Bible unit, should you decide to use it. Find out more here.
School House Teachers
Is a low cost, self paced curriculum that offers more than 450 classes online. Most of which are video with a project or printable. Check out more here.
Another all inclusive, free, curriculum from Pre-K to 12th Grade. It sets the schedule for you if you want to follow for 180 days to cover all homeschooling laws (double check on your state that you are complying). Check out more here.
Master Books is another Christian curriculum thats Preschool through 12th using workbooks. Check out more here.
Bridegway is a curriculum from Preschool to 12th Grade that is personalized to fit your child’s needs. Chee out more here.
Works with kids from Kindergarten to 12th Grade using an online curriculum. You can find more info here.
Laurel Springs School
From K- 12th grade, Laurel Springs is an online curriculum. Find out more here.
Power Homeschool has over 250 Courses for K-12th Grade using online curriculum. Check out more here.
The Good and the Beautiful
A Christian Curriculum that ranges from Pre – K to 12th using workbooks. Check out more here.
Bookshark goes from Pre-K through Highschool. It is based on a 4 day work schedule. It is literature based, check out more here.
Gather ‘Round Homeschool
Gather ‘Round Homeschool is a curriculum designed to be all your subjects but math for every grade from Preschool to Grade 12. It doesn’t give you extension activities, it comes with 6 individual student notebooks that vary in level and give targeted grammar, spelling, writing, art, reading & comprehension, geography, science, social studies, history, Bible, and MORE lessons. All on one central theme that you introduce in a beautiful, full-color teacher’s guide. You can order Text or digital. Check out more here.
Homeschool Complete is a K through 4th complete curriculum that also has unit studies. Find out more here.
Living Books Curriculum
Living Books is K through 8th grade all inclusive curriculum. It is a Christian Curriculum that makes stories come alive. Check out more here.
A classical Christian curriculum, Memoria Press goes from Preschool to 12th grade. Check out more here.
Moving Beyond the Page
Moving Beyond the Page is a comprehensive homeschool curriculum that covers science, social studies, and language arts. They serve ages 4 through highschool. You can find out more here.
Torchlight is a secular curriculum that serves Pre – K through 4th grade. You can check out more here.
Study.com serves high school, undergraduate and graduate school students. Find out more at Study.com.
Tinker Active Workbooks
Tinker active has individual workbooks for Science, Math and Language Arts for kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade. It is very hands on and provides stem projects along side written work.
There are a bunch of Minecraft workbooks that cover Spelling, reading, and math. There is also an all inclusive that is for 3rd grade and up that covers it all.
DK has a series of workbooks covering geography, science, Language arts, spelling, problem solving, math, handwriting and more. They have boos from Pre-K to 5th Grade.
Brain Quest is a workbook that breaks down ELA and Math in one. They have from Preschool through 6th grade.
From Kindergarten to 8th grad, Spectrum has Reading, writing, spelling, math, language arts and test prep.
180 days has various subjects from Kindergarten to 6th grade.
- Homeschool in the Woods
- Home School in the Woods has a wide range in history lesson bundles for Christian founded history.
- Mystery of History
- Mystery of History is a faith based online curriculum teaching history.
Donna Ward Canadian Schools
Donna Ward Canadian Socials is a Canadian based history course that ranges from Kindergarten to 6th Grades.
Story of the World
Story of the World uses the stories of women and men, countries and empires, rebels and rulers, peasants and presidents, to walk young readers through a continuous, chronological account of human events. The reading level of each volume increases slightly in difficulty, growing along with the developing ability of the children following the narrative thread. Volume 1 is a read-aloud for grades 1-2, an independent read for stronger readers in grades 2-5; Volume 2 is pitched towards grades 2-6; Volume 3, towards grades 3-6; and Volume 4, tackling the difficult topics of modern wars, has a reading level of grades 4-8.
Galloping the Globe
Galloping the Globe s a unit study for kindergarten through fourth grade. Focusing on the seven continents and some specific countries, this study is designed to take 1-3 years to complete; suggested schedules are included. Integrating geography, Bible, history, science, literature, and maps & flags, children will discover the famous people from each country as well as holidays and other cultural traditions. Each country has a checklist with books to read from the core reading list as well as individual picture books, biographies, websites to visit, language arts selections, appropriate Bible references and activities unique to each portion of the world.
Tapestry of Grace
Tapestry of Grace is a plan of study that helps parents provide a Christian, classical education using a guided unit study approach, with the history of the world as the core organizational theme. From Grades K–12, all students cycle through world history every four years, with all ages studying the same slice of history each week, each at their own learning level. Detailed lesson plans and discussion outlines enable parents to be their children’s primary teachers and mentors and shape their students’ biblical worldviews.
Matthew’s Kitchen Virtual Cooking classes
At Matthew’s Kitchen, you will be taken through countries or states through a background history, a couple of recipes and a craft or writing project. Each class is meant for a 12 month learning.
- Nancy Larson Science
- Nancy Larson Science follows in the footsteps of Saxon Math as a well-crafted conversation.
- The same philosophy of guided inquiry that Nancy Larson brought to the successful Saxon Math Homeschool K–3 is used effectively with Nancy Larson Science Homeschool K–6. Homeschool parents can take comfort that millions of elementary school children have learned from my math and science programs.
- Apologia Science
- Apologia Science or Apologia Educational Ministries offers a full range of homeschool science curriculum, from elementary courses through advanced high school materials, founded upon a biblical, creationist viewpoint. Apologia’s direct conversational style textbooks and household labs are perfectly tailored to homeschoolers’ needs!
- Answers in Genesis
- Answers in Genesis is a Christian based science that covers all science topics.
- Supercharged Science
- Supercharged Science is from a former NASA scientist whose created curriculums for all types of sciences.
- TOP PICK! Math Lessons for a Living Education is a Charlotte Mason style curriculum. They use story based lessons, worksheets, hands on activities and more to help your child learn. They are workbooks.
- Jump uses the Common Core standards to teach. While some do use it for homeschooling, per there website, it is not recommended as a stand alone curriculum but a supplement for children in traditional school.
- Math-U-See is a workbook with some online resources. It is a complete curriculum and also available for school use as well.
- CTC Math is a complete curriculum where you get access to all grades, it is online and self paced.
- Singapore is a Singapore based company. They replicated how they learn for all when it comes to math. It is workbook based.
- Life of Fred is a textbook style of learning math. Life of Fred tries to make it un boring.
- Saxon math scaffolds instruction of each concept and continues to review information introduced earlier. This allows students the time and practice to retain math concepts to the level of mastery. It is workbook based.
- Horizon is a christian based Math who has workbooks from 1st grade to 6th.
- Teaching Textbooks is a subscription based curricula online, they have from 3rd grade and beyond.
- Shiller Math research-based curricula, music, manipulatives, flashcards, and workbooks for students of ages 4-13 (including pre-K and pre-Algebra), with beautifully designed lessons, diagnostic tests with answer keys, songs, and Montessori-based manipulatives.
- Unlock Math is an online math curricula. It combines the following in a multi-sensory interactive approach that gives your child their best opportunity for math success, unlocking their hidden math potential.
- Elementary Bible & English Grammar Curriculum from Master Books
- Brave Writer: For the Reluctant Writer
- Grammar Galaxy
- All About Reading.
- All About Spelling.
- Handwriting Without Tears.
- Learning Language Arts Through Literature.
- Write Shop.
- A Reason For…
- Excellence in Spelling.
- Jolly Phonics.
- Jolly Grammar.
Online Programs/Homeschool Curriculum
- Monarch by AOP.
- Switched on Schoolhouse.
- A+ Interactive Math
- Enchanted Learning.
- Reading Eggs.
- RAZ Kids.
- La La Logic Curriculum for ages 3-6.
- K5 Learning.
Free Online Resources/Programs
- E-learning for Kids: AMAZING, free, easy to use!
- Kahn Academy.
- K-12 Homeschool.
- Home Art Studio.
- Virtual Nerd: Real Math Help.
- Essential Skills Advantage.
- Lesson Pathways.
- JuniorWriter.com (Free for 60 days).
- Knowledge Adventure.
- Science Kids.
- Eco Kids.
- Kids Math Games Online.
- Ambleside Online.
- SAS Curriculum Pathways.