*This post contains affiliate links. Please see our Disclosure policy for more.*
It is #TuesdayTips and this week I am going to be recommended cookbooks. We have a lot (I think it was over 100 before our move). Now I did pair down to our absolute favorites plus I have a huge stack of family recipes that are printed that are organized by my fridge for somewhat easy access.
I will let you all in on a little secret. I have a love hate relationship with cookbooks. I love having access to them and I have several I want to write but I also don’t use them nearly as much with access to the internet, even when Matthew is in charge with Cooking.
He loves having his own collection though. We are huge nerds and so you will see that reflect in our recommendations.
The Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs: 100+ Recipes that You’ll Love to Cook and Eat by America’s Test Kitchen Kids
For the first time ever, America’s Test Kitchen is bringing their scientific know-how, rigorous testing, and hands-on learning to KIDS in the kitchen!
Using kid-tested and approved recipes, America’s Test Kitchen has created THE cookbook every kid chef needs on their shelf. Whether you’re cooking for yourself, your friends, or your family, The Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs has delicious recipes that will wow!
- Recipes were thoroughly tested by more than 750 kids to get them just right for cooks of all skill levels―including recipes for breakfast, snacks and beverages, dinners, desserts, and more.
- Step-by-step photos of tips and techniques will help young chefs feel like pros in their own kitchen
- Testimonials (and even some product reviews!) from kid test cooks who worked alongside America’s Test Kitchen will encourage young chefs that they truly are learning the best recipes from the best cooks.
By empowering young chefs to make their own choices in the kitchen, America’s Test Kitchen is building a new generation of confident cooks, engaged eaters, and curious experimenters.
The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook: From Delicious Dole Whip to Tasty Mickey Pretzels, 100 Magical Disney-Inspired Recipes (Unofficial Cookbook) by Ashley Craft
Stroll right down the middle of Main Street USA, journey from Adventureland to Infinity and Beyond at Pixar Pier, and explore every avenue in between to taste the flavors of the Disney Parks…all without leaving your kitchen.
With The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook you can bring the magic of Disneyland and Walt Disney World snacks and treats right to your home. Recreate favorites like the classic Dole Whip and Mickey Pretzels to new favorites like blue milk from Star Wars land and Jack Jack’s Cookie Num Nums from Pixar Pier.
These 100 recipes inspired by iconic yummies are perfect whether you are a forever Disney fan or just love a good snack. Now you can feel as if you shared a snack with Mickey himself right from the comfort of your own home!
The Unofficial Hocus Pocus Cookbook: Bewitchingly Delicious Recipes for Fans of the Halloween Classic by Bridget Thoreson
Since its debut in 1993, the movie Hocus Pocus has achieved cult-classic fame, with both children and adults as a loyal fanbase. Fans fall in love with the delightful, demonic and diva-esque Sanderson Sisters and the sleepy New England town they torment. Now you can conjure up your own spooky treats and bewitching drinks to celebrate Halloween, whether you’re attending a surprise rave in town, or just spending “a quiet evening at home.”
The Unofficial Hocus Pocus Cookbook is filled with over 60 recipes for fare inspired by everyone’s favorite witches and their spells, potions, and schemes. It is the ultimate must-have for fans of all ages—but don’t worry, no children were harmed in the test of these recipes. Inside you’ll find frightfully delicious recipes for:
- Burning Rain of Death Punch
- William’s Wormy Grave Tombstone Cake
- Dead Man’s Toes Sausage Appetizers
- Baked Witch Casserole
- “Way to Go, Virgin” mocktails
- And much more!
Star Wars: Galactic Baking: The Official Cookbook of Sweet and Savory Treats From Tatooine, Hoth, and Beyond by Insight Editions
Get ready to tour the galaxy with this baking cookbook inspired by the snowdrifts of Hoth, the wastelands of Tatooine, and beyond. Star Wars: The Official Baking Cookbook is the most delicious way to experience the planets, flora, and fauna of the Star Wars galaxy. Whether you’re throwing a watch party or hosting members of the Galactic Senate, this cookbook is a must-have for fans of all ages.
• Over thirty mouthwatering recipes:Star Wars: The Official Baking Cookbook features recipes such as Mustafarian Molten Lava Cakes, Cloud City Marshmallows, Life Day Cake, Loth-Cat Kibble, Keshian Spice Bread, Dagobah Bog Pie, and more.
• Bake your way through the galaxy: Packed with stunning food photography that’s sure to inspire your inner chef, this cookbook will transport you to planets such as Kashyyyk, Jakku, Endor, Bespin, Coruscant, and everywhere in between.
• For all skill levels: All types of bakers—from Padawans to Jedi Masters—will be able to enjoy recipes based on the Star Wars galaxy, from the Skywalker Saga to Star Wars Rebels.
• Own the official Star Wars baking cookbook: This officially licensed guide to the galaxy’s best sweets and treats will be a delectable addition to your Star Wars collection.
Awesome Kitchen Science Experiments for Kids: 50 STEAM Projects You Can Eat! (Awesome STEAM Activities for Kids) by Megan Olivia Hall
Hands-on experiments encourage kids to get involved in science, and with results they can eat, they’ll find learning irresistible! Awesome Kitchen Science Experiments for Kidsis full of food-related experiments that kids can literally sink their teeth into. Each chapter puts a new STEAM subject on the table, giving young learners a taste of science, technology, engineering, art, and math.
An age-appropriate introduction to the scientific method empowers kids to form hypotheses and test their theories. The experiments are rated for difficulty and potential mess, so adults know how much supervision is required. Easy-to-follow instructions ensure educational―and edible!―results.
- Solar-Powered S’mores―Learn about energy from the sun and build a solar oven out of a cardboard box. Then it’s time to cook and enjoy s’mores in the sunshine!
- What Stops Onion Tears?―Discover why people cry when they cut onions, and design an experiment to test preventative methods. What happens when the onions are cooked?
- Edible Dyes―In this artistic project, create a homemade dye by simmering beets, and find out the secret to getting the brightest colors from plant-based dyes.
The Unofficial Hogwarts Cookbook for Kids: 50 Magically Simple, Spellbinding Recipes for Young Witches and Wizards by Alana Al-Hatlani
Calling all Potterheads! It’s time to whip up something spellbinding in the kitchen. With 50 easy-to-follow recipes, you and your kids will learn to cook all of the best wizarding world favorites. From breakfast all the way to dessert, this book makes any meal or snack extra special, with recipes like:
- Pumpkin Pasties
- Cauldron Cakes
- Muggle-Style Pizza
- Chocolate Frogs
- Great Hall Sandwiches
- And many more!
Perfect for any young fan of Harry Potter, The Unofficial Hogwarts Cookbook for Kidswill have aspiring witches and wizards brewing potions, baking stellar treats, and cooking creative dishes in no time. With easy step-by-step instructions and spellbinding full-color photographs, this cookbook is sure to become a kitchen favorite.
The Minecrafter’s Cookbook: More Than 40 Game-Themed Dinners, Desserts, Snacks, and Drinks to Craft Together by Tara Theoharis
The Minecrafter’s Cookbook brings the Overworld to life with over 40 fantastic, Minecraft-themed recipes that kids and parents can make together. From main courses that will fill your hunger bar; to enchanted snacks that Alex and Steve couldn’t survive without; to party-friendly, game-themed desserts and potion drinks, there is plenty in this book to enchant young gamers and their families. Kids will love the accompanying illustrations of their favorite characters and scenes, while parents will appreciate the simple, step-by-step directions to guide them as they craft.
The Minecrafter’s Cookbook makes cooking an irresistible adventure:
- Includes photos of each finished item, plus colorful illustrations of popular Minecrafting scenes and characters for maximum fun.
- Features over 40 kid-friendly meals, drinks, and desserts including Beetroot Stew, Golden Apples, Grass Block Brownies, and Creeper Crispies!
- Encourages young gamers to power down and enjoy family time in the kitchen
The delicious recipes in this book are sure to make spending time together a whole lot more fun!
Disney Eats: More than 150 Recipes for Everyday Cooking and Inspired Fun by Joy Howard
The kitchen is a great place to make memories . And Disney Eats will inspire you to prepare food that’s not just fun but also tasty!
From healthy snacks like a Minnie Mouse-inspired crudité platter and savory dinners such as Mulan’s Blossom Stir-Fry to Disney-character-themed bento box lunches and easy-prep treats such as Frozen Banana Dalmatian Pops, author Joy Howard shows that the creative possibilities are endless.
With an introduction by beloved baker Joy Wilson and more than 150 dynamic full-color photographs, Disney Eats will not only spark more delight in the kitchen, it will also lead to more memorable and creative success in your cooking.
Kid Chef: The Foodie Kids Cookbook: Healthy Recipes and Culinary Skills for the New Cook in the Kitchen by Melina Hammer
Forget the smiley-face pancakes, and try out a more grown-up kid cookbook. The Kid Chef cookbook is part cooking school and part kid’s cookbook, meant for the aspiring junior chef who wants to make dishes the whole family will love. It’s a healthy kids cookbook that teaches kitchen fundamentals with simple instructions and more than 75 tasty recipes.
Kid Chef: The Foodie Kids Cookbook features:
- Kids cooking basics―This book on cooking for kids covers skills like how to stock the pantry, create a grocery list, handle a knife, and use the stove.
- Age-appropriate guidance―Experience the best in kid cookbooks with straightforward guidance for challenging recipes like fish tacos and pizza from scratch, rather than oversimplified recipes made for kids.
- A range of recipes―Explore an entry into kid’s cookbooks that lets you whip up snacks, main dishes, and desserts with a wide variety of options that range in complexity.
Inspire a lifelong love of delicious and nutritious cooking with the ultimate entry into healthy cookbooks for kids.
Kid Chef Bakes for the Holidays: The Kids Cookbook for Year-Round Celebrations by Kristy Richardson
50 Fun baking creations for kids 8 to 12―for holiday cheer all year-round!
Want to learn how to make your own holiday treats? It just takes a little practice! Bursting with delicious recipes perfect for young bakers, Kid Chef Bakes for the Holidays makes sure you’ve got something tasty to share at every special occasion.
Discover dozens of sweets perfect for events all across the seasons! Get a complete kids cookbook that helps you grow your skills and become an expert baker. There’s tons of guidance and advice that’ll help kids and parents learn about everything from baking safety to frosting with flair.
This festive kids cookbook includes:
- 50 Holiday treats―Whether it’s Christmas Cutout Cookies, Ultimate Memorial Day Pound Cake, or Eid Moon Cookies, this kids cookbook makes sure you’re ready to serve up sweetness at all kinds of special events.
- Instructions for young bakers―This kids cookbook is full of recipes that have easy-to-follow directions that work whether it’s your first time in the kitchen or you’ve already made a few cakes.
- Helpful advice―Get handy explanations of measuring, mixing, cutting, and more―plus troubleshooting tips for when things go a little wrong.
Holidays have never been more delicious than with this awesome kids cookbook!
The Everything Kids’ Cookbook: From mac ‘n cheese to double chocolate chip cookies – 90 recipes to have some finger-lickin’ fun by Sandra K Nissenberg
Amaze your friends with the World’s Best Brownies! Scare your siblings with Halloween Spider Bites! Make yourself a delicious lunch with the Make-a-Face Sandwich!
The Everything KIDS’ Cookbook, 2nd Edition has everything you need to get started in the kitchen. Each recipe tells you how hard it is and lets you know exactly what ingredients and equipment you need so that you can plan ahead. You’ll find something you like no matter what you want to cook! There are more than 90 recipes for every meal and occasion, including:
Mini bite-sized blueberry pancakes
Chicken salad puffs
Parmesan potato fries
Cheese-crusted fish fillets
Ultimate peanut butter-chocolate squares
It’s stuffed with trivia tidbits and 30 food-themed puzzles, and you’ll discover what foods to eat to stay healthy and what to do to stay safe in the kitchen. Bring your creativity to the kitchen, and get ready to have fun. You’ll be whipping up masterpieces in no time–it’s as easy as pie!
Disney Villains: Devilishly Delicious Cookbook by Julie Tremaine
Let Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Ursula, and other beloved baddies guide you through some of their favorite devilishly delicious delicacies with this exciting and beautiful Disney Villains cookbook.
Being bad has never tasted so good! This deliciously evil cookbook features more than 50 tasty, easy-to-follow recipes inspired by the dastardly Disney Villains. From bewitching appetizers to delectable mains to decadent desserts, this cookbook offers Disney Villain-themed treats for every meal and occasion.
Featuring full-color photography, suggestions for alternate ingredients, and tips and tricks from some of your favorite Disney Villains, this all-ages cookbook is the perfect way to bring friends and family together with delicious Disney trickery.
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook by Chelsea Monroe-Cassel
Join intergalactic gourmet Strono “Cookie” Tuggs for a mouthwatering journey into the cuisine of Black Spire Outpost and beyond.
From the swamps of Dagobah to the forests of Endor and the deserts of Jakku, chef extraordinaire Strono “Cookie” Tuggs has traveled countless light-years to compile the galaxy’s most delicious recipes into this unique volume.
With Cookie as your guide, journey to the streets of Black Spire Outpost and discover delectable delicacies such as Braised Shaak Roast, Nerf Kebabs, Mustafarian Lava Buns, Huttese Slime Pods, Spicy Mandalorian Stew, and much more.
Featuring seventy recipes—including sides, sauces, soups, breads, main courses, desserts, and drinks—this comprehensive cookbook is a hyperspace route to the tastiest treats in the galaxy, bringing a little taste of Black Spire Outpost right into your own home.
Disney Cookbook: The Cookbook On The Dishes Based On The Famous Disney Movies by Jasmin Anderson
✓ Are you a fan of Disney characters?
✓ And you also want to look for cookbook?
Then choose Disney Cookbook with a lot of dishes and characters to choose from such as:
- The Medal Cookies in WRECK-IT RALPH
- Gopher’s Succotash in WINNIE THE POOH
- Cheese Souffle from BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
- Hazelnut Soup in TANGLED
Here you can find delicious food that you have never seen before, giving you cooking lessons. Each dish has a picture of the dish that you can easily follow. This book also helps you relieve stress to feel more comfortable after stressful study and working hours.
We hope you enjoy this round up as much as we do.