Lazy Bacon Egg and Cheee
Being from NYC, I know a good Bacon Egg and cheese when I taste one. Here is a simple recipe for when you don't want to cook bacon.
- 1/2 tbsp butter to butter the skillet
- 2-3 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup shredded cheee Mexiacan
- 2 Tbsp Bacon crumbes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 roll
1. Begin by melting the butter in the skillet
2. crack your eggs in the bowl add salt and pepper and whisk
3. Add your eggs to the skillet and allow to cook on a low to medium heat. once it is half way cooked, add your cheese and bacon. You can scramble them in the pan or allow to cook a little bit more before flipping have the eggs over on to its self.
4. Once cooked, add onto a roll